• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ignore

Aetosion

Obsidian
Umph. I was about to say the idea would be idiotic, but the caveat of the stamina loss is a brilliant idea. I'd suggest that it be 2 stamina, though, considering the rate that it regens at. That would allow the rogue to move slowly in a direction, without having the ability to run 9 blocks, and only having to stop for a few seconds before continuing.

Alternatively, Fade could force a state of vanilla sneaking (or bow drawing), so the movement made would be alot less drastic.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Either all this, or make fade and camo a toggleable ability, like endurance. I don't understand the logic behind making it last 30 seconds. To me, you're not moving or being detected otherwise, so what causes you to lose the invisibility? Sneak should also act the same way, imho.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
I would rather just unfade and save stamina.... Also I tend to use fade as more of an escape skill

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I first smoke then fade at the border so I catch border hoppers unaware and then...

bedbreath

Glowstone
@unknownloner
I'd like for Fade to allow for sneaking movement speed or a stam drain per step. Would be more RPG but maybe harder to track, avoid onMove if possible.

This I approve of :) makes raiding more of a possibility too. I think sneaking movement speed is the better choice.