• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

igmikey's white-list application

igmikey

Dirt
  1. In-game name: igmikey
  2. Location & Age: California, 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): i have not been referred by any players.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i have over viewed the server's rules and regulations and understand them. i have played a variety of games ranging from WoW to the RP multiplayer mod for GTA, SARP. I am very familiar with RPing and RPGs, and also have some experience with teamwork and administration. I run my own small RP server right now which i enjoy very much, however i want to experience one of the greater/bigger servers. i am interested in both running solo, or joining a town and can offer a variety of things to them.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i run my own server which uses some of the plugins that the herocraft team codes. i was curious as to what the server was like, so i decided to join after looking at the world map.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i have voted within 20 minutes of posting this application.
  8. Additional Info:
  9. In-game name:
  10. Location & Age:
  11. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  12. Referral(s):
  13. Reason you should be accepted:
  14. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  15. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  16. Additional Info: on my free time i dance competitively and modify cars. i work as a full time employee at a local bookstore, and also go to school full time. the remainder of my time goes into minecraft. you can find some of my creations on the age of citycraft server page on planetminecraft. thank you for taking the time to review my application, i hope to hear from the herocraft team soon.

igmikey

Dirt
wow, i had no idea my application double pasted. i will post again in correct format.

1. In-game name: igmikey
  2. Location & Age: California, 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): i have not been referred by any players.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i have over viewed the server's rules and regulations and understand them. i have played a variety of games ranging from WoW to the RP multiplayer mod for GTA, SARP. I am very familiar with RPing and RPGs, and also have some experience with teamwork and administration. I run my own small RP server right now which i enjoy very much, however i want to experience one of the greater/bigger servers. i am interested in both running solo, or joining a town and can offer a variety of things to them.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i run my own server which uses some of the plugins that the herocraft team codes. i was curious as to what the server was like, so i decided to join after looking at the world map.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i have voted within 20 minutes of posting this application.
  8. Additional Info: on my free time i dance competitively and modify cars. i work as a full time employee at a local bookstore, and also go to school full time. the remainder of my time goes into minecraft. you can find some of my creations on the age of citycraft server page on planetminecraft. thank you for taking the time to review my application, i hope to hear from the herocraft team soon.