• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

idmcnally and His Application for HeroCraft

idmcnally

Stone
Hello!
At long last, the toils and troubles of finding an impeccable server to claim the hours of my ever wasted life away are over. Just reading over the wiki, and rules has found myself excited and giddy to join this majesty. The Heroes plugin is usually the main plight to my attempts to enjoy a server. Once you find it, it's hard to live without it. I've tried numerous times to run my own with everything I've wanted that has been lacking form previous servers, but it never ends well. But THIS, this is exactly what I've been trying to replicate so many times. Bravo to your team for creating this utopia. Anyways, I am a friendly Minecraftian with an edge for survival and sneakiness. I am usually pacifistic when it comes to PvP and the like unless I'm forced into it. This server also looks like it takes everything I know about Minecraft and dumps it on its head which is exciting since new things are hard to come by. I found HeroCraft from your website and all of the forums that it is part of such as, Planet Minecraft and Minecraft Forums. It looked interesting enough at first glance, but then I delved deeper into the wiki and it became the perfect place to enjoy my time with buddies and hopefully to make new ones. Anywho, I hope to see you all on the flip side!

Cheers,

idmcnally

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: idmcnally
  2. Location & Age: Florida : 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I believe I have been temporarily banned twice from Minecraft PVP because of their Auto Banner machine thinking I was fly-hacking when in all actuality I was just floating on water. I have no recollection of any other bans, but I will attempt to explain them if you find any.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCi9
Hello!
At long last, the toils and troubles of finding an impeccable server to claim the hours of my ever wasted life away are over. Just reading over the wiki, and rules has found myself excited and giddy to join this majesty. The Heroes plugin is usually the main plight to my attempts to enjoy a server. Once you find it, it's hard to live without it. I've tried numerous times to run my own with everything I've wanted that has been lacking form previous servers, but it never ends well. But THIS, this is exactly what I've been trying to replicate so many times. Bravo to your team for creating this utopia. Anyways, I am a friendly Minecraftian with an edge for survival and sneakiness. I am usually pacifistic when it comes to PvP and the like unless I'm forced into it. This server also looks like it takes everything I know about Minecraft and dumps it on its head which is exciting since new things are hard to come by. I found HeroCraft from your website and all of the forums that it is part of such as, Planet Minecraft and Minecraft Forums. It looked interesting enough at first glance, but then I delved deeper into the wiki and it became the perfect place to enjoy my time with buddies and hopefully to make new ones. Anywho, I hope to see you all on the flip side!

Cheers,

idmcnally
Reviewing

idmcnally

Stone
No, no, no, of course not. I would never dare. I just mean that before hand, probably a year ago, I tried to make a server of my own, with Heroes and the like, but it failed, and that Herocraft has done successfully, what I tried. It was meant as a compliment, not a threat.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
No, no, no, of course not. I would never dare. I just mean that before hand, probably a year ago, I tried to make a server of my own, with Heroes and the like, but it failed, and that Herocraft has done successfully, what I tried. It was meant as a compliment, not a threat.
Not trying to press you. Just wanted to make sure. Hope you enjoy your time on the server.
Accepted. Your name will be added