• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion IceVolley Change

RagingDragon5

Portal
IceVolley: 6dmg & 2sec slow

Bows takes up to 1-1.5 seconds to fully charge up. So technically you only have about .5sec to catch up to someone. Only way this skill would be useful is in group fights if someone tries to run away then you can use this skill so teammates can catch up.

My suggestion would be mainly to increase the damage of this skill so it has another use.

My secondary suggestion is to change the numbers and make the damage scale by agility and the slow by intellect.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
If you are having trouble with IceVolley currently, practice aiming higher and drawing for less time. Often when chasing a target you will have mobile melee friends just ahead of you, meaning you will have to land IceVolley by shooting OVER their heads.

If you want to catch someone solo, use ExplosiveShot before IceVolley to make sure that the drawback time is minimalized and you can unload more DPS during the slow.

The slow scaling slightly with INT would be nice.

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I'm not sure if this is uncommon, but the only time I find Icevolley to be efficient is when someone is coming after me; when someone is charging at me, the slow, while it may not be incredibly powerful, it still helps to land more arrows.

I agree with the changes you suggested.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I say make the amount of time u have after activating the skill be like 5seconds so u can land it easier?