• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ice Mage Suggestion

What do you like/dislike about this suggestion?

• I don't like the class

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like the skills

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ultanian

Portal
Lore: Ice Mages are the Masters of the frost. They have the ability to bend the forces of cold into their desire, ranging from ice walls to weapons, to Ice armor to shrapnel. During battle, Ice Mages keep close to their allies providing defense and offense at the same time.

Level 1: Frost Shard
A shard of ice is shot towards your opponent, dealing (100 + 1.5 per Int) damage and slowing them for 2 seconds. MP: 100 CD:5 Secconds
Level 5: Snow Warriors
Summons two snowmen to fight with you against mobs and last for 2 minutes. These deal 50 damage per snowball. MP: 75 CD: 45 seconds Reagent: 4 Snow Blocks.
Level 10: Frozen Armor
The user casts ice upon the armor of themself and allies within 10 blocks. The armor gives (10% +.2% per Char) damage reduction but gives all who wear it slowness I. This skill is toggled on/off, and costs 35 MP per 5 seconds.
Level 15: Glacial Blade
The user forges a sword from ice, which lasts 60 seconds before melting (Sharpness II Iron Sword). MP: 150 CD: 120 Second
Reagent: 2 Ice Blocks
Level 20: Icicle Trap
The caster summons small ice pricks from the ground in a 15 block radius, which act as land mines and do 75 damage to any enemy that comes within 1 block of one. Lasts for 30 seconds. MP: 175 CD: 180 seconds.
Level 25: Ice Wall
A small 4x6 wall of ice is summoned in front of user, lasting for 5 seconds. MP: 50 CD: 30 seconds
Level 30: Permafrost
The caster roots the target for 2 seconds, and slowness I for 10 seconds once freed from root. MP: 75 CD: 20 seconds
Level 35: Frostbite
An enemies limbs become unusable due to extreme cold, dealing 1/5 of the current HP of the enemy. (ex: 800 HP goes down to 640, if used again 640 HP to 512, and so on) MP: 175 CD: 15 seconds
Level 40: Ice Dome
Summons a dome of ice around the caster, a perfect sphere in a 7 block radius. This dome lasts for 10 seconds. MP 150 CD:60 seconds
Level 45: Ancient Ice
An icy aura emanates from the caster, giving all enemies in a 50 block radius slowness II for 20 seconds. MP 200 CD: 60 seconds Reagent: 1 Packed Ice

Cant think of other skills... thats for you guys to come up with :) Numbers arent exact, neither they should be. They are just for example, I think a ice mage would make a "cool" new addition to herocraft.​

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I like the idea of an ice based mage. Skills id like to see, ice bridge works as a speed booster and as terrain you can run on top of. Ice spike a spike of ice shoots from the ground knocking people up.

PreyArch

TNT
I'm not a big mage clase fan but this seems pretty sweet although just for looks glacial blade would look better as a diamond sword

JazzDesignation

Staff member
Coder
Legacy Supporter 8
Lore: Ice Mages are the Masters of the frost. They have the ability to bend the forces of cold into their desire, ranging from ice walls to weapons, to Ice armor to shrapnel. During battle, Ice Mages keep close to their allies providing defense and offense at the same time.

Level 1: Frost Shard
A shard of ice is shot towards your opponent, dealing (100 + 1.5 per Int) damage and slowing them for 2 seconds. MP: 100 CD:5 Secconds
Level 5: Snow Warriors
Summons two snowmen to fight with you against mobs and last for 2 minutes. These deal 50 damage per snowball. MP: 75 CD: 45 seconds Reagent: 4 Snow Blocks.
Level 10: Frozen Armor
The user casts ice upon the armor of themself and allies within 10 blocks. The armor gives (10% +.2% per Char) damage reduction but gives all who wear it slowness I. This skill is toggled on/off, and costs 35 MP per 5 seconds.
Level 15: Glacial Blade
The user forges a sword from ice, which lasts 60 seconds before melting (Sharpness II Iron Sword). MP: 150 CD: 120 Second
Reagent: 2 Ice Blocks
Level 20: Icicle Trap
The caster summons small ice pricks from the ground in a 15 block radius, which act as land mines and do 75 damage to any enemy that comes within 1 block of one. Lasts for 30 seconds. MP: 175 CD: 180 seconds.
Level 25: Ice Wall
A small 4x6 wall of ice is summoned in front of user, lasting for 5 seconds. MP: 50 CD: 30 seconds
Level 30: Permafrost
The caster roots the target for 2 seconds, and slowness I for 10 seconds once freed from root. MP: 75 CD: 20 seconds
Level 35: Frostbite
An enemies limbs become unusable due to extreme cold, dealing 1/5 of the current HP of the enemy. (ex: 800 HP goes down to 640, if used again 640 HP to 512, and so on) MP: 175 CD: 15 seconds
Level 40: Ice Dome
Summons a dome of ice around the caster, a perfect sphere in a 7 block radius. This dome lasts for 10 seconds. MP 150 CD:60 seconds
Level 45: Ancient Ice
An icy aura emanates from the caster, giving all enemies in a 50 block radius slowness II for 20 seconds. MP 200 CD: 60 seconds Reagent: 1 Packed Ice

Cant think of other skills... thats for you guys to come up with :) Numbers arent exact, neither they should be. They are just for example, I think a ice mage would make a "cool" new addition to herocraft.​

I like the concept, but many of the suggested stats for the skills are quite overpowered when compared to other current classes.