• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I_is_R_smart's Application

I_is_R_smart

Stone
  1. In-game name: I_is_R_smart
  2. Location & Age: CT 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I've never been banned
  4. Referral(s):DevildogMaster
  5. Reason you should be accepted: im a good builder im getting better and better at pvp I'm in a clan with ddm and in that clan im the head of their military/security and i do a good job at that i also do allot of builds iv built a castle a Parliament building and a bunch of other buildings like shops inns and a restaurant as well as an entire military base watch towers and armories
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was talking with ddm about it and the server sounded pretty fun with the character classes and specials
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i have voted for hero craft
  8. Additional Info: i play alot on another server yfw with ddm and i build alot of stuff from there i have some pics of my builds but i couldn't get anything recent as the server is down atm but i do have some proof as per my builds i've been playing minecraft for awhile now and am online alot as once i started playing multiplayer i found single player boring so i feel that i would be a good addition to your server

Attachments

• 2011-07-26_17_00_02.png
    2011-07-26_17_00_02.png
    845.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20110801170116.png
    20110801170116.png
    987.8 KB · Views: 8

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.