• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I_eat_Kosher's Whitelist Application

1. In-game name: I_eat_Kosher .
  2. Location & Age: Israel, 15 .
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I got banned once from a server I have been an admin on (it just got MCBans so I let them test it on me) .
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a great player, I like making friends and PvPing with them, I have seen videos of the server and it looks spectacular. I really can't wait to get started. I'm sure I'll be a great addition to the server since I'm a good sport and I never fight, I'm all good :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Jpenguin has told me about the server, it sounded really awesome so I went ahead and saw some videos of it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I will as soon as I can, in 6 hours :D
  8. Additional Info: I play Minecraft about 6 hours a day and enjoy it. I'm great help for who needs it and I really can't wait to get on the server. I have played Minecraft for about 6 months and I have been playing multiplayer ever since. I know how to play and I know all the basics.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing

So your previous ban was because you let them? It says you were banned for a spam bot, not for a test.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, if that's the case.
Please keep in mind that will get you banned here, as well.

Welcome to Herocraft, please check your inbox.

Thanks alot for the whitelist!
I know I'll never get banned, I promise I won't do anything that will get me to that position. :D