• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I want to play this server, because it has potential, but how many people play it?

This servers seems amazing and I usually don't enjoy MMORPG servers, but I think I'm going to stick to this one.
My question is how many total people play the game what was the peak of the server and what is the average population of it? I actually don't mind if the server is very small, I can just drag my friends along here and chill. Or, if its bigger than it seems, I may just take it more seriously. Thanks in advance for the help.
SpiritGuard

TonyDaChivalrous

Legacy Supporter 1
Depends on what time you get on, it usually peaks at about 60-80 people around 3-4 pm CST. :) when boosts happen this server can be seen in the 100ish area

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Herocraft has a massive following, we are not by any means a 'small server'. @Schminkinator is pretty bang on with daily averages. Unique daily, weekly, monthly log ins can get into the thousands. @Kainzo is usually more than happy to give statistics on our thriving server.

TonyDaChivalrous

Legacy Supporter 1
i was meaning at any given time, not about who all logged on in a day like if i logged it right now how many people would be playing :) thank you both for the follow ups though :)

Herocraft has a massive following, we are not by any means a 'small server'. @Schminkinator is pretty bang on with daily averages. Unique daily, weekly, monthly log ins can get into the thousands. @Kainzo is usually more than happy to give statistics on our thriving server.
I think I'll take your word for it. It looks like a very fun server with an active forum. Thanks!