• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I wanna join herocraft!!!

Wolfdragongackle
Miles City, Montana, 12(13 in 5 days!)
I think i should be allowed on HeroCraft because i have a very vivid imagination and i am very determined at what i do!
I was looking for a new server on Youtube and i found your older videos
I have voted in the past but not recently
Yes ive read all the rules
I am fairly confused about redstone i hope to learn more, I love for my stats to be up and to have a good collection of items i hope to join a town where it is a good life, also i can do anything i am told though somtimes i am stubborn.
I have ADHD and i am considered strange and wierd also i have mood swings but dont worry ill be the best i can be.
I have been banned once or twice 1.my bro got on my server and did bad things(I made him swear he'd wont think about going on this server)2.I was accendently banned( i dont know why?)

That is my application hopefully youll accept me(5 days)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Wolfdragongackle
Miles City, Montana, 12(13 in 5 days!)
I think i should be allowed on HeroCraft because i have a very vivid imagination and i am very determined at what i do!
I was looking for a new server on Youtube and i found your older videos
I have voted in the past but not recently
Yes ive read all the rules
I am fairly confused about redstone i hope to learn more, I love for my stats to be up and to have a good collection of items i hope to join a town where it is a good life, also i can do anything i am told though somtimes i am stubborn.
I have ADHD and i am considered strange and wierd also i have mood swings but dont worry ill be the best i can be.
I have been banned once or twice 1.my bro got on my server and did bad things(I made him swear he'd wont think about going on this server)2.I was accendently banned( i dont know why?)

That is my application hopefully youll accept me(5 days)

I am sorry but if you read the ToS, you would see we have an age requirement...not to mention you did not follow the application format correctly. Please reapply in 5 days.