• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I think it's my turn to head out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Throughout this whole map I have been losing my taste for Herocraft more and more. I assume its because some of my close friends were/are banned or are just straight up leaving. Another big reason I am leaving is because PvP is nearing the part where it requires no skill, just a skill combo and one hit will kill the enemy. I would name more but this thread will just become full of people flaming me. If there is indeed no map wipe I probably won't come back. Trust me, I do not want to leave. I was in the middle of building a beautiful town that took me well over a week to build on a creative server, but if I do not leave now I feel as though I will never come back to Herocraft. I will simply just exploit into towns and get perma banned. Hopefully I will see you guys next map.

Deuces

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Throughout this whole map I have been losing my taste for Herocraft more and more. I assume its because some of my close friends were/are banned or are just straight up leaving. Another big reason I am leaving is because PvP is nearing the part where it requires no skill, just a skill combo and one hit will kill the enemy. I would name more but this thread will just become full of people flaming me. If there is indeed no map wipe I probably won't come back. Trust me, I do not want to leave. I was in the middle of building a beautiful town that took me well over a week to build on a creative server, but if I do not leave now I feel as though I will never come back to Herocraft. I will simply just exploit into towns and get perma banned. Hopefully I will see you guys next map.

Deuces
bye makk

Status
Not open for further replies.