• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

i may be gone for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keffalump

Soulsand
hey herocraft!
herocraft just doesn't really seem to be that much fun anymore, i feel that zeal was much more fun. I don't know if it was that there was more pvp in zeal (imo), that the older community was better (imo), or what. Herocraft is just kind of boring now. you level up with mob arenas or killing mobs in the wild, master (or switch class), and then you just repeat the process. this would be fine with just staying the same class once mastering, but when you are mastered, the pvp just isn't as good anymore. few people respect 1v1's and nowadays it is whoever has the better internet connection and a bigger group wins. in conclusion, herocraft is kinda just getting boring. i might be on every now and then, but no where near as much as i have been in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.