• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I have returned! :D

Musicisum

Iron
Hello everyone. None of you probably remember me I was around back in the old days. If anyone is still around during the days we where building castles for each nation. Any of the older members still around?

Musicisum

Iron
I wouldn't say 2013 is the "old days" in this community..
Seems to be as I haven't seen anyone else from then or before.

Not that it matters, A guy just came to my home and robbed me and killed me, I warped back he killed me again, three times. Then he some how found me at the graveyard and spawn camped me, killing me 16 more times. Tracking me some way no doubt. But yeah can't play so no point in trying so i'll be finding another server.

Last edited:

JacobBurkey

Portal

Not that it matters, A guy just came to my home and robbed me and killed me, I warped back he killed me again, three times. Then he some how found me at the graveyard and spawn camped me, killing me 16 more times. Tracking me some way no doubt. But yeah can't play so no point in trying so i'll be finding another server.
lol fail

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
This sort of experience...

... A guy just came to my home and robbed me and killed me, I warped back he killed me again, three times. Then he some how found me at the graveyard and spawn camped me, killing me 16 more times. Tracking me some way no doubt. But yeah can't play so no point in trying so i'll be finding another server.

...doesn't benefit anyone's play experience - including the people themselves who camp.

Driving people from the server means less people to do battle with... it's a very short term strategy for gaining enjoyment :( I continue to be puzzled that people do this! :confused:

The "kill and befriend" strategy, on the other hand, creates connections and trains up new allies or opponents... ;)

(Sad to hear you've had this experience, @Musicisum - have pm'd you.)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
This sort of experience...

...doesn't benefit anyone's play experience - including the people themselves who camp.

Driving people from the server means less people to do battle with... it's a very short term strategy for gaining enjoyment :( I continue to be puzzled that people do this! :confused:

The "kill and befriend" strategy, on the other hand, creates connections and trains up new allies or opponents... ;)

(Sad to hear you've had this experience, @Musicisum - have pm'd you.)
Sadly most can't see beyond their own nose.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

You should do /overflow and level at the PVE dungeon :D or join a town that helps newbs, there's a ton out there!

Musicisum

Iron
You should do /overflow and level at the PVE dungeon :D or join a town that helps newbs, there's a ton out there!

Yeah I'm going to give it another chance. I once said once I became staff for the first time the reason I loved the server so much was due to the classes and the whole leveling process, that still remains true. :p I tried overflow but at the time it was to hard for my level, but I should be able to take it own now.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yeah I'm going to give it another chance. I once said once I became staff for the first time the reason I loved the server so much was due to the classes and the whole leveling process, that still remains true. :p I tried overflow but at the time it was to hard for my level, but I should be able to take it own now.
Give it a shot, there's new dungeons coming out that will help you level faster too. Creative | Minigames in Dec too

Junarcel

Legacy Supporter 3

Mind telling me what the guy's name was?