• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I Cant Connect To Server

Ive had trouble connecting to th server for allmost 20 minutes minestatus says its online sooo.... have i been banned?

iFizzE

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm pretty sure it would say a message "you are banned" or some other variant if you were banned. You are most likely having connection issues

Gavin

Coal
Yeah i am having the same problem and there are a variety of different error messages including:
Server responded with invalid server key
Outdated Server!
and a couple of other ones and i just want to play and it makes me mad 'cus i cant play on the server. I was even accepted to the server maybe two months ago.

Z

zDyllan

If you are getting outdated server or invalid key you need to downgrade your minecraft.jar to 1.8.1. The server has not upgraded to 1.0.0 yet.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
if it says outdated server, your running 1.0 and not 1.8.1 which herocraft is on. you need to rollback your minecraft to 1.8

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
How come you can find this thread and necro it but you completely miss the first thread in this forum that says "Minecraft 1.2 - DO NOT UPDATE YET!" in the title?

That also has a big red alert tag on it >.<

apr3s3nt4u

Wood
I just reverted it back after being more observant. -_- Thanks for being polite... And I found this on google after anxiously searching "how to connect to HeroCraft". Respectfully, I'd like to ask you not to snap when something annoys you. That doesn't show good character. My brother who, in fact, is a SPECIAL EDUCATION 10 year old updated it.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Ye I know I found that after I posted :p