• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hyped's ban appeal.

Hyped

TNT
IGN: Hyped
Banned by?: I'm not sure.
Time of ban: A couple of days ago, I think. I wasn't online when it happened.
Reason for ban: Mob spawner abuse.
Your story: I'm not gonna say some "I didn't do it" bullshit, just so you know. Anyways, Yes, I did use a spawner that couldn't hit me, and I would occasionally remove the blocks that would stop the mobs from hitting me. Not that it makes it any better, but I thought I should throw that out there. This isn't the only way I'd level though, I also would chop down trees, PvP, make bookshelves, and chests for exp too, just so you know that not all of my exp gained is illegal. I don't really have a story to explain it, other than I would train at a mob spawner where mobs couldn't hit me. Sorry if this was a problem for you guys.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Suspension is lifted. 1st warning applied to account. Please read the rules and have fun.