• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hyhao's application

hyhao

Dirt
  1. In-game name: hyhao
  2. Location & Age: Bulgaria, 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules and the wiki. I'd like improve the server in some way even if a little but that's more then enough. Also i have plans to start out my own town so i'd appreciate if someone wants to help doing it.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found it on Minestatus.net and when i saw whats the main idea i was amazed and somehow pulled by it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Currently no until i see how is everything going on.
  8. Additional Info: Well have no idea what to type in here but lets say i'm fan of World of Warcraft and your work seems to made the game looks like it so i'd like to help at developing (not the coding part) but rather giving ideas how to balance some stuff here and there.