• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Hurl

K

_KittyGotWet_

I just had a brief idea for a new skill which I don't know what class it would be for, but Druid is my best guess.
The idea is a skill called hurl where you throw an item forward at a low velocity and it deals minor damage to the target. It'd be like throwing a dirt block (or whatever you choose) as if it were a snowball, but a little slower. The damage will be minimal and so would the knockback, with a small stamina/mana cost and short cooldown, but not so short you have blocks repeatedly flying at you, so probably 2 seconds.

Summary:
Reagent: Anything.
Damage: Minimal, e.g 10-20 damage.
Knockback: Minimal, but still noticable.
Cast time: None.
Cooldown: Short, e.g 2-3 seconds.
Stamina cost: About 1/2-1 1/2, or there could be a mana cost since this is a mana dependent class, but it didn't feel like throwing a block would a magic thing.
Cast message: Something like "_KittyGotWet_ hurls a diamond axe" or whatever item is chosen.
Class: I was thinking Druid since they are suppose to be sort of 'one with nature', but it could be used with other classes, if they seem fit for it. Ranger would be my second choice.
Purpose: It's a scavenger skill, take what you can find, turn it into a weapon, but of course it'll be a crap one. It's a move that'd be used when wandering around and you see a guy and that guy sees you so all that's goin' through your mind is "Oh, balls." You use what you have to delay your imminent doom, hopefully enough to escape into your town or something.

Just a small skill that won't really play a large roll in any class, it's just for the element of surviving with what you've got.

RagingDragon5

Portal
That's a fine idea, but in the list of impossibilities it says they can't make non throw able items throw able.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The skill only takes 1/2 to 1 1/2 stam out of 20... I've never seen a skill take less then 5 stam.

The idea is good though

K

_KittyGotWet_

I chose low stam for its incredibly low damage, but if you think higher would be better, then sure.
What would you say would be a good amount?

K

_KittyGotWet_

Damn, I don't really know jackshit about coding. Thought it could work like dropping an item at a faster velocity that dealt damage. XD