• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Hunger Games

M

MrFly007

I think that since the hunger games is a huge thing now, we should make a big arena for it. This would be a big project i know but i really think it would keep people intrested and on edge. This would be just for fun and i think it would keep people from leaving this server. Thank you!

For a suggestion to un confuse people, it would sort of work like Warshard, its almost a whole differnet world. I am not sure of the possibility of it being THAT big but yeah. :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I think that since the hunger games is a huge thing now, we should make a big arena for it. This would be a big project i know but i really think it would keep people intrested and on edge. This would be just for fun and i think it would keep people from leaving this server. Thank you!

I suggested this ages ago but none of the admins seemed to show interest. Most things, like this, on Minecraft are usually done on specific servers, I myself have played on a ''Hunger Games'' server and there is always the ''survival games'' people play. I admire your interest in keeping people playing on the server, but i'm not sure that this sort of thing would work. I feel that Herocraft needs more original ideas incorporated into the server! :p

Hunger games is just rip-off of Battle Royale.

I don't see how this is contributing to the suggestion... :\

teddytazer

Soulsand
what do u think warshard is. no rules. kill everyone be the last one standing...

do this. goto warshard. respect to lost soul. see how long u can survive.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
what do u think warshard is. no rules. kill everyone be the last one standing...

do this. goto warshard. respect to lost soul. see how long u can survive.

Warshard isn't organised. You can get killed by anyone. To have a limited, free-for-all and controlled arena, for people to fight, would be better for what MrFly is suggesting, in my opinion.