• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HumbleHeron's Ban Appeal

IGN: HumbleHeron
Banned by: Delta788
Time of ban: January 28th of 2017
Reason for ban: Using a hacked client.
Your story: I had played on this server before, and was upset when all of my class levels were thrown to the wind (though I did later figure that out). I thought it would be a good idea to install a hacked client and use it to help me farm the single villager at the starting tour. That didn't last for very long and, looking back, it was a dumb idea. I should never have done it, but I wasn't thinking. I really do love the server, it's one of the best I've ever played!

Thank you for taking the time to read through this, I hope something nice happens to you today!

Sincerely,
HumbleHeron

Thank you to everyone who's already taken a look at this, I really appreciate it!

I know I don't deserve to be unbanned, after what I did, but I would truly appreciate any opportunity to prove myself to all of you!

Sincerely,
HumbleHeron

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
@awesomedude88 I have unbanned you. Please make sure you uninstall the client and don't use them again. If we do find you using them again you will be banned and it will stay.

@Delta788 It says I'm still banned, did you unban "HumbleHeron"?

My old account was "awesomedude88", but, being the genius I am, I forgot the password.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
@Admins Could one of you unban him please. My internet keeps going in and out.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: HumbleHeron
Banned by: Delta788
Time of ban: January 28th of 2017
Reason for ban: Using a hacked client.
Your story: I had played on this server before, and was upset when all of my class levels were thrown to the wind (though I did later figure that out). I thought it would be a good idea to install a hacked client and use it to help me farm the single villager at the starting tour. That didn't last for very long and, looking back, it was a dumb idea. I should never have done it, but I wasn't thinking. I really do love the server, it's one of the best I've ever played!

Thank you for taking the time to read through this, I hope something nice happens to you today!

Sincerely,
HumbleHeron

Unbanned, please follow the rules.

@Delta788