• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Hub Commands?

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
Unless there is a specific reason to not do it, I feel like it would be convenient to have the /creative, /survival, etc. commands in the hub world. (Unless they are already there but im pretty sure they arent)

Also if this were to happen a /hub or something similar could be nice to get back there instead of logging out to get there.

Is this an alright idea?

Last edited:

_Trains_

Obsidian
Unless there is a specific reason to not do it, I feel like it would be convenient to have the /creative, /survival,etc commands in the hub world. (Unless they are already there but im pretty sure they arent)

Also if this were to happen a /hub or something similar could be nice to get back there instead of logging out to get there.

Is this an alright idea?
and maybe a /rpg or a /adventure to get over to adventure from anywhere.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Yes please, I got on Minechat but was unable to get into a specific server besides the hub because of a lack of this.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Unless there is a specific reason to not do it, I feel like it would be convenient to have the /creative, /survival, etc. commands in the hub world. (Unless they are already there but im pretty sure they arent)

Is this an alright idea?
Ill add these back in, I removed them for simplicity.