• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Howdy' Partna'

Mr_R3n3

Wood
Hey guys its...

Mr_R3n3 here...

I'd like to tell you a bit about myself... As of now i'm a 16 year old boy (hopefully)... that loves interacting with people all around the world not only through games but In Real Life aswell. I'm very busy with my life and I resort to video games to sooth me down. Right now I hold 2 steady jobs which include working as a Child Resource Counselor at a highly respected after school care agency in my small little town (Verrry Exciting) - and... my other job...

Well... Ya I also work at McDonalds.

I'm also attending my senior year at my high school in which is very exiciting.

Cool Fact - I bought my first car yesterday... Was a Ford Fusion 2010... Ya I dont know I kinda like it, amazing look (in my opinion) and very fuel efficient.

My History In Gaming...

I started off at the age of 11 when I first got my computer - I began to involve myself in free play games on the web...

At the age of 12 I moved to a game called GTA SA began to play singleplayer and found out of multiplayer. I moved to a Zombie Survival Roleplay Server - in which I started my gaming career as a S.T.A.R.S operative serving my country in killing zombies and eating donuts. I began to develop my roleplay skills and moved to... yes... Lord of the Rings Online.

I didn't seem to level that much - I would be found most times in the Bree Tavern amusing myself with the fictional roleplay the game had to offer. I spent about a year experiencing the world of Tolkien from the mines of the dwarves to the clouds of the elves. I was about 14 when I began to stop playing video games as much... I was diagnosed with a low level of Schizophrenia and spent about half a year in hospital. I then moved back to gaming (more specifically GTA SA Multiplayer) and have been a standard gamer ever since.

I love playing COD... and ummm ya... Minecraft.

Funny Story

- Eh' _DaftFunk (Kieran) and I... ran a server on the free version of minecraft.. was cheap I dont know what version. We were cheap bastards and wanted quick money so we sold administrator positions to people - I acquired a full Minecraft account from someone and I believe _DaftFunk (Kieran) decided to shut down the server the next day. That goes to show servers who sell administrative positions are F**king S**t.

So... If you read this all that's great! If not well I hope we get to know each other greatly in the next couple of days.

If you read this... And just want to show that you really take interest in new players...

(OPTIONAL)
Answer a few Questions.

How old am I?
How did I acquire my Minecraft account?
What is _DaftFunk's real name?

Alright Cheer's! Hope to play with ya'll soon.