• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hooty203 application

hooty203

TNT
APPLICATION
1. IGN -hooty203
2. Location/Age - United States, California - Age - 13
3 Previous Bans - I have never been banned before I usualy play nice and fair but I may get mad if someone spawnk kills me or swears at me but I will not swear or kill back unless it is not permitted.
4. Referral(s) - My friend (in real life) _Xavier_ who recently applied referred me.
5. Reason Why You Should Be Accepted - I love role playing servers and enjoy building castles and unbreakable fortresss.
6. How Did You Hear About Herocraft -My friends (including _Xavier_) told me about it after we had been raided and griefed by jerks on many servers.
7. Have I Voted For Herocraft - Of course I have HEROCRAFT is awsome!!!!
8. My name is hooty203 so my code would be HCH8.
9. Other Information - Well if you guys realy want other info here I go. I bought Minecraft about 3 months ago its realy fun game Ive been looking for a game like it for years. My favorite thing to do in Minecraft is to design awsome looking castles and fortresses and making redstone circuits wich Ive been told Im very good at :). Well I hope you accept my application I realy look forward to playing on HEROCRAFT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: