• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Honiah's Application

Honiah

Dirt
In-game name: Honiah
Location & Age: Arizona & 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
Referral(s): None.
Reason you should be accepted: I think this server looks really cool and I'd like to learn the ropes of it and try it out.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was actually looking for information on the hero mod (Due to another server) found the mod development page, which led me here.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet. Going to after I post this.
Additional Info: Uhh. Griefing is dumb. I really like how long the rules list is and all that, it's nice to see the admins put some thought into it.
The map is huge, a big <3 to that.
And I think that's it.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Honiah

Dirt
To be honest I don't really have screenshots of anything I've made.. I don't really feel I've made anything that amazing. Plus most of my "Big" projects were on personal servers and I deleted the maps of those. And lastly, I mostly build practical things. Most of which aren't that great from an architectural standpoint.

In-game name: Honiah
Location & Age: Arizona, moving to Las Vegas in the next few weeks. 17.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
Referral(s): Didn't have one.
Reason you should be accepted: I've read over the wiki somewhat and I'm a huge nerd for knowing everything when it comes to my obsessions (Which would be the server if I came to enjoy it alot.) I follow rules and I don't really see the point in breaking them. I also like to help things grow, like factions and towns and whatnot. So yeah.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: (Refer to original post)
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Going to after I post it. Promise this time. >.>
Additional Info: I don't have any screenies, like I said, but I can tell you a bit about myself. My life is on my computer, and I basically mean that, I hardly go out or do anything other then sit here and waste my life away. I'm usually pretty relaxed for the most part, some things do irritate me but I try to keep my mouth shut, less it's gnawing at me like an African parasite. Omnom. I play other games too! Included, but not limited too, League of Legends and.. And.. Well that's it wise of multiplayer at the moment. I'm learning how to play X3 Terran Conflict as well right now, and beating a few singleplayer games here and there. I also just started a free trial for WW2 Online, which is awesome because I love MMOs, FPSs, and WW2 era stuff. I dropped out of highschool about 8 months ago and in a few weeks (After the move to Las Vegas) I'm going to be getting my GED and start learning to become a computer programmer, which includes learning code and taking AP Math classes at the nearby community college. I want to get a Master's in computer science. My dream job is working as a programmer in a gaming company but really anything behind a screen programming stuff is a dream come true for me. Uhhhm... I guess that's about it honestly, so yeah.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Do me a favor and get out to exercise once a week man.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.