• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion HolyAura Particles

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@lordofroosters

The HolyAura particles needs to be reduced. Even if I turn down my Particles to Minimal from All, it does not make any difference at all. Even turning off all my Animations through optifine does not make any difference. Pretty sure the same amount of particles with all animations ON is the same as the amount of particles with all animations OFF with HolyAura.

This is very laggy and should be able to be designed so it could be completely, or at least mostly, turned off by reducing particles like DreadAura.

Dewyn

Retired Staff
I'll get on this right now, I was in a dungeon recently and I have to admit I saw it too.

And yeah, irish, I'll add one.

EDIT: There we go, all fixed. I more than halved the aura particles but it should still look okay. Pulse has a sound now too.

Last edited:

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
@lordofroosters

The HolyAura particles needs to be reduced. Even if I turn down my Particles to Minimal from All, it does not make any difference at all. Even turning off all my Animations through optifine does not make any difference. Pretty sure the same amount of particles with all animations ON is the same as the amount of particles with all animations OFF with HolyAura.

This is very laggy and should be able to be designed so it could be completely, or at least mostly, turned off by reducing particles like DreadAura.

I agree, I recently edited my texturepack just so i wouldn't lag like crazy