• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HollowSith's Whitelist App

HollowSith

Diamond
In-game name: HollowSith

Location & Age: I live in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada at the ripe old age of 19.
Previous Bans: Banned from the Mercurycraft.net:25565 server for griefing. Regrettably, when new to the game and rushed my introduction. Upon exploring and getting a feel for the game I broke torches in someone's creation. I regret my early arrogance and for it lost points on mcbans.com. I have learned my leasson on what griefing is. Why it is wrong and what to do to avoid it ever happening again. I hope my honesty won't be held against me.

Referral(s): Reec0n and unknownlowner. Neither have told me very much. Reec0n insisted on this server as being very mature and well kept.

Reason you should be accepted: To be honest. I'm quite new to the game. I initially bought the game with my girlfriend, Zihara as something for us gamers to do as a couple instead of watching movies or going to parties. We played offline on MinecraftSP for around 1 month before recently purchasing the game for online multiplayer. I am a respectful player/ all around gamer with no desire to cause anyone else hardship online. I am open to new thoughts or ideas and welcome new challenges while playing any online games. Being reasonably new to the game I love to learn, listen and watch older/ senior members of the game put there creative minds to the test as there creations unfold. I plan to be a casual gamer, playing with Zihara if we both get accepted (she will have her own application). Working on our house, or other like minded creations. Though, we are very social and plan to communicate to the community a lot. Over all, other then not being veterans in the Minecraft field I don't see why not to accept us. The previous statements are just some reasons why you might consider me a valuable member to place in your community.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Personally, i've seen positive feedback towards Herocraft while viewing Youtube videos, the Minecraft forums and various other sites while looking for a good server to contribute to. What sold me was the referral and strong recommendation from Reec0n.

Have you voted for Herocraft? yes.

Additional info: I am a casual gamer and have been gaming online since late 2004. I currently play a variety of games on and offline on a daily basis. Most actively being both Star Wars Battlefront 2 and newly Minecraft. I posses a variety of online communication methods, such as Windows Live Messenger, Skype, Facebook and Xfire (for in game communication). I am very easy to get ahold of. I actively enjoy using voice chatting programs as it makes in game communication easier. These methods include Ventrillo and Teamspeak 3. Out side of gaming I enjoy working out, soccer, computers, music and a variety of social activities. I do not attend school at this time, but this coming fall I will be enrolling in collage to per-sue Computer Programming and Computer Engineering for a 4 year program. I have had a steady relationship of 2 years (on September 12th) with Zihara and as such we feel it's about time we get a game and play it together since we are both heavy gamers. We hope that HeroCraft is that gaming answer!

HollowSith

Diamond
Also, just incase you get worried. My girlfriend and I, sometimes play under the same IP on the same connection seeing as we both have laptops. Once Zihara applys and if she gets accepted she may at times be playing at my house of vice versa. I hope this doesn't cause confusion and/ or problems.