• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HoldMyPie's Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
So, I'm leaving. I can say it has been a good ride, and thanks for the awesome times. Recently I've become less and less interested in the game and after recent events, it's sparked some fire and I'm going to remove myself from herocraft. It simply is not worth putting time into this server anymore.
I'll still be hanging about in ts occasionally.

Shoutouts to all my Port Royal buddies - ya'll will be missed if I don't see you guys in ts again.
Same to my papadopatropolis homies - didn't spend alot of time with you guys this map but when I did, god damn it was fun.
@BlackOhso @Glacial_Reign

Not really very good at saying goodbyes, so I'll leave it at that. As Jesus would say, 'Live Long and Prosper'.

@Angyles Could you please move this to the correct forum - wouldn't let me post there.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So, I'm leaving. I can say it has been a good ride, and thanks for the awesome times. Recently I've become less and less interested in the game and after recent events, it's sparked some fire and I'm going to remove myself from herocraft. It simply is not worth putting time into this server anymore.
I'll still be hanging about in ts occasionally.

Shoutouts to all my Port Royal buddies - ya'll will be missed if I don't see you guys in ts again.
Same to my papadopatropolis homies - didn't spend alot of time with you guys this map but when I did, god damn it was fun.
@BlackOhso @Glacial_Reign

Not really very good at saying goodbyes, so I'll leave it at that. As Jesus would say, 'Live Long and Prosper'.

@Angyles Could you please move this to the correct forum - wouldn't let me post there.

Moved for you

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay cleaning this up. All of you show respect for the man leaving and take your squabble elsewhere.

You do not like someone, fine but keep it out of Hold's thread.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Gross... Out of all professions to get reset it was farmer. I don't blame you for leaving. Peace

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
Safe travels to you, friend!

I do hope that you come back again after a while. I, too, left the server out of frustration at one point... and about 6 month later I was ready to give it another try. I'm glad that I did.

Just know that there are those of us who like you, and that you will always have a place here, should you decide to come back. If nothing else, you could hang out with me and protect me from highwaymen while I am building roads! :)

In the meantime, in anticipation of your possible return... I will hold your pie, Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.