• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Hit Splat Damge Indicators Mod

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
Ran across a cool mod while looking a Twitch streams. It basically adds a Window in the upper left corner of your screen that displays health of the current target. It would have to be installed on the server, and wouldn't affect anyone who doesn't have it installed client-side. There is a bucket plugin for it. The MinecraftForum topic can be found Here.

Here's a screenshot to demonstrate:

2012-12-14_00.08.04.png

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes yes yes yes yes and yes. I was on another server that introduced me to the Heroes plugin and they had something similar set up while running spout. If this can be done without spout being involved, it should be done!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I have already suggested this mod with the other "legal mods suggestion" thread, though it didn't really get through, I guess. Anyways, this mod works with bukkit, it just requires the server to have the mod installed.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
This would be great, it would kindof replace scan, however it is really hard to hit scan on moving targets in the middle of a fight, plus binding to names is a hassle.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ultimately, yes this is what we want. I tried to get it working on Bukkit and it didn't work for me.... so we'd need to custom code something... maybe.