• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hiredforwork1's app for guide

Minecraft IGN: hiredforwork1
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone: i am 14 (i know it says you have to be 15 but i am turning 15 in a few months if i need to reapply then just say so) and my timezone is Australian Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on long enough to get the old timer achievement (but i have been whitelisted for around 6 months even though my account disagrees)
Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I THINK i would make a good guide because i know almost all the basics and i could help greylisted understand why they cant build in bastion and such.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have done some reasearch as to when the guides arent on and someone told me its around 4pm my time so i played at those times and he was right so i will be able to play quite often at 4pm meaning there will be another person to help the greylisters.

Ok so it has come to my attention that you may not need/want any more guides. BUT i am determined to help the HeroCraft staff and i am going to apply for Proctor. So if someone can tell me how to delete a thread i made i can delete this

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: hiredforwork1
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone: i am 14 (i know it says you have to be 15 but i am turning 15 in a few months if i need to reapply then just say so) and my timezone is Australian Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on long enough to get the old timer achievement (but i have been whitelisted for around 6 months even though my account disagrees)
Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I THINK i would make a good guide because i know almost all the basics and i could help greylisted understand why they cant build in bastion and such.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have done some reasearch as to when the guides arent on and someone told me its around 4pm my time so i played at those times and he was right so i will be able to play quite often at 4pm meaning there will be another person to help the greylisters.

Ok so it has come to my attention that you may not need/want any more guides. BUT i am determined to help the HeroCraft staff and i am going to apply for Proctor. So if someone can tell me how to delete a thread i made i can delete this

Whoever had told there are enough Guides is not 100% correct. Individuals are always being looked at, and if they are a great fit they would be promoted.

Like I stated on your proctor application, Guides and Proctors really do need to be 15+. I encourage you to reapply when you are the proper age, for whichever staff position would be suit you.