• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hider101s Application

Hider101

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Hider101
  2. Location & Age: Sydney, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Not That I Know Of.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Planet MineCraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I Love Roleplays But Cant Find A Good One And This Seems Nice.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCH8
  10. Additional Info:Im a girl. I love mc and i play daily.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Not That I Know Of.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Planet MineCraft
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I Love Roleplays But Cant Find A Good One And This Seems Nice.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCH8
  10. Additional Info:Im a girl. I love mc and i play daily.

@Hider101

Couple of things wrong here. For a start, you have hardly put any thought into this application. Please add some more information, and check for spelling mistakes. Post the new application below as a reply.

Also, it appears you were banned at least once from a server called Junkyard? Please explain this.

Hider101

Coal
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Junkyard as i have looked and figured out it was the first ever server i joined and I did not understand what griefing was.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: The Website Planet Minecraft
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a huge fan of roleplaying and the staff on the server are really friendly (a staff member helped me get onto the server). I go on Minecraft daily and I just plain love it.
  9. Special key:HCH8
  10. Additional Info:I have been mod+ on many servers and love playing roleplaying games or building different things.And the last thing is I have loved classes,professions,jobs since i started Minecraft.