• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hibox App (special Key HCh5)

hibox

Gold
In-game name: hibox.

Location & Age: Australia,Victoria,Warrnambool 15(16 in 4 month's).

Previous Bans: Accused of PvP Hack's.

Referral(s):None.

Reason you should be accepted: I probably don't deserve to join this server but if you's could give me a chance i may be able to help i am decent at red stone traps machines etc.
I am kind Helpful and generally do not engage in PvP tho i do give it a shot. I have read the rules and willing to follow them.

How did you hear about Herocraft: I found this server thru Google.

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes and i was very happy to vote for this Wonderful server.

Additional Info:
-Description of Me: Had a bad start to life so far age of 9 went into hospital for obesity (i suffer from a compulsive eating disorder) i also suffer from panic attacks when around to many people so i generally stay in side at my pc tho i have started to change this i have recently acquired a brick laying assistant job and i am currently studying first aid ,health and occupational safety and sports recreation .
-Other game's: I have played many flash games tho i have played WoW Terraria Warcraft 3 diablo 2(and expansion) All Ratchet and clank game's finally fantasy 10(and 10 2) Dwarfs and many other game's
-TV/Anime: I watch a lot of anime from Hunter X Hunter to Bleach and Naruto and lots of childish cartoons.

Thank you for you time.

hibox

Gold
I am sorry but i forgot to add these images of my castle from another server the base is 150x150 and is about 50 high.
i did 80% of this with out using spawned items (1 wall was done using spawned items.

Attachments

• 2011-09-07_16.34.27.png
    2011-09-07_16.34.27.png
    340.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 2011-09-07_16.42.33.png
    2011-09-07_16.42.33.png
    235.2 KB · Views: 19