• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heyyas

Nairagorn

Wood
Hi folks! I'm Nairagorn. Call me Nair for short.

Happy to be here! Slightly overwhelmed and confused by the server, but I'm used to being overwhelmed and confused, so no biggie. If you see me wandering around the world don't hesitate to say hi. Or just kill me. Either way I'll probably just flail around in a confused manner.

Planning on spending some time wandering around and sightseeing before I settle down in a town. I'm always up for grouping together and exploring or whatever. So don't be a stranger!

Ta

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hi folks! I'm Nairagorn. Call me Nair for short.

Happy to be here! Slightly overwhelmed and confused by the server, but I'm used to being overwhelmed and confused, so no biggie. If you see me wandering around the world don't hesitate to say hi. Or just kill me. Either way I'll probably just flail around in a confused manner.

Planning on spending some time wandering around and sightseeing before I settle down in a town. I'm always up for grouping together and exploring or whatever. So don't be a stranger!

Ta
Good luck!