• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hey there, Benji Here!

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey there!
I'm Benji (benji0904 Ingame) I thought I'd make an introduction because I haven't played in like a year and would like to let you get to know me as well as yourselves! So without further ado, I'm Seventeen, a junior in highschool and I love to game. I've played almost every console at least once. I play minecraft mostly to relax and something to do while I watch netflix. I'm also a big Wow player so if anyone plays on the realm Thrall let me know. A little bit about my history on Herocraft in 2013: Back on the map shrine I was a Wiki Editor and a Guide. This was around the time when Shaman came out and shrine was horrible because it was an amplified biomes world. I eventually stopped playing because I got burnt out on minecraft due to playing it since early beta. But I am back and would love to meet some new people and make some friends!