• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hey everybody!

Are you a geek?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • A little bit.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello to anyone who is reading this! So Im new to the server I just started playing yesterday and I felt like I should introduce myself. So first thing well, my name is Alex, Im 14 turning 15 this year and is going to be in high school next year. Im am much of a drawer and love art. This year I have just gotten into digital art, so Im very excited on what I can create and expand on what I love. I am also much of a vocaloid fan and love anime as well. I am very much a geek, I love fan cultures and stuff, and also love talking to people who share the shame interests or even people who don't. I am very excited for this year and spring break since I will be attending Comic Con Emerald city in Seattle Washington, plus MikuExpo 2016. Well I hope that helped you guys/girls to know a little more about me. Feel free to say "Hi" or if you want to play some time, and well if any of you are going or are interested in Comic Con or MikuExpo feel free to talk to me about it with me. Anyways hope to see ya on the sever!

Last edited: