• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hexl's (Ladon_) Ban appeal!

Hexl

Dirt
IGN: Ladon_ (I changed my name from Hexl to Ladon_ today.)

Banned by: I have absolutely no idea!

Time of ban: Again, I have no idea! (possibly today whilst offline?)

Reason for ban: Yet again, I have no idea..

Your story: I have played HeroCraft a couple of times, and bought a couple of crate keys on the store. Overall I have probably played around 3 hours, that's it..

I haven't played in around 5 days, and I haven't even really spoken to anyone on the server.

I decided to log on this morning, as my friend plays on the server, and I was presented with the following notification:
You have been banned. Reason: Unknown.

To my understanding I have done nothing against the rules of the server and I have been surprised by this.
Is there any way this could be some kind of mix-up, or a bug because I changed my name?
I think this ban is unfair as I do not believe I have done anything wrong, please consider an un-ban.

Thanks, Ladon

Last edited:

Hexl

Dirt
@TimForReal I decided to tag you because I have seen somebody else's appeal and they also said they were banned for no reason.
I saw that you responded to them and decided to tag you, sorry if I've tagged the wrong person :/
Or @Irishman81 bc you're online? I think..

Last edited: