• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Heromod.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Idk what is going on with this, but it was a nice mod to have. I heard unknown stop working on this? Can we have a different person on the coding team work on it?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Party Frames really lets a healer do its job, most of the time it is too hectic in teamspeak to listen to people call out their healths (unless you are in a small group), and it allows the healer to use targeted heals effectively. And mana bar is really nice too, I don't like my chat being spammed with mana notifications but it is needed

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
One thing I learned from cleric, spam scan and maybe... just maybe... you'll run across the guy who needs healing, then you have to chase them down for like five minutes until they realize someone's trying to heal them. Quite fun

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
It's ultra-frustrating if you're a Cleric and you use your most powerful heal on someone who doesn't need it. Thus, I use Teamspeak and Scan, unless Heromod comes back (which I doubt, unless unknownloner comes back onto it)...