• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Heroes] Easier to change professions

Eagle

Dirt
I've played on Herocraft for quite some time now and I hop on every once in a while to check out what's new and have some fun.

Over the last few years of playing games, I've preferred solo game play. I had a few different offers to join Towns, but I really like to do my own thing.

The biggest problem with professions is that they have a high cost to change, and there are no books to make changing them easier. I have several class change books, and have fun choosing classes to goof around with, but my mining is maxed and it seems silly to pay the money to swap it to something else, just to pay again to change back.

MysticMight

Coder
Architect
Actually there are books (codexes) for professions, or atleast were, I haven't tried getting any recently. You'll need a Catalyst of the crafter + the other 2 reagents to craft it. You can get it from doing some profession things (not combat) … I leave that up to you to figure out.

Edit: just tried out getting it, the 3rd part as well as other parts are definitely rarer now.

Eagle

Dirt
I believe I have some catalyst of the crafter, but when I last played, there was no way to get the other reagents.

That's great to know! Thanks a lot, MysticMight

Actually there are books (codexes) for professions, or atleast were, I haven't tried getting any recently. You'll need a Catalyst of the crafter + the other 2 reagents to craft it. You can get it from doing some profession things (not combat) … I leave that up to you to figure out.

Edit: just tried out getting it, the 3rd part as well as other parts are definitely rarer now.
Wow, I don't know about this, thank you!