• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Wiki

Hey guys, I feel like the wiki isnt really up to date with the new updates. All the new abilities, and possibilities, have not yet been written down. We need some people to update it if yo have spare time. I am slightly tweaking things here and there but it will need a lot of help.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
When things are settled down the Wiki Team is going to be given the appropriate files.

macura

Diamond
When things are settled down the Wiki Team is going to be given the appropriate files.
Is there something that the wiki team is waiting for? It is just really weird because some information that was changed fairly recently is up to date but some thing are just completely wrong. The description for drainsoul on the necromancer page is what is was on dragonguard, which has changed pretty drastically.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Is there something that the wiki team is waiting for? It is just really weird because some information that was changed fairly recently is up to date but some thing are just completely wrong. The description for drainsoul on the necromancer page is what is was on dragonguard, which has changed pretty drastically.
I think the area has been locked out and only a few can edit it, going to work on unlocking the class areas...

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I'll be interested to see what comes of this.

My understanding is that the info on Drainsoul in the wiki was accurate for the config data last time I updated it just a couple of weeks ago. It's possible I guess that some of the parameters aren't working any more... ?

I think the area has been locked out and only a few can edit it, going to work on unlocking the class areas...

Again, it's my understanding that all the classes pages are available for general wiki members to edit - and they don't show up on the Protected Pages listing. (Unless there's a template interfering with things.)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Wiki team is on the job! Expect everything to be updated in the next few days.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'll be interested to see what comes of this.

My understanding is that the info on Drainsoul in the wiki was accurate for the config data last time I updated it just a couple of weeks ago. It's possible I guess that some of the parameters aren't working any more... ?

Again, it's my understanding that all the classes pages are available for general wiki members to edit - and they don't show up on the Protected Pages listing. (Unless there's a template interfering with things.)
I had to update some things... apparently the spam-blocker was preventing users from registering. Terrible stuff! I wish we could integrate our DB from XF to wiki.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I had to update some things... apparently the spam-blocker was preventing users from registering. Terrible stuff! I wish we could integrate our DB from XF to wiki.
That'd be nice. We're still getting dozens of spam accounts made every day, even though a vast majority of them don't actually do anything, heh.