• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Whitelisting Application(idk what else to name this)

How good do you people think this server is?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the typical server...

• Boring

• Unbelievably stupid - Nothing what it says it is

• Total voters
Hello,
This is ChainmailCreeper. I have been playing minecraft for years now, and i have great experience with the game.
I would like to join the HeroCraft server. I am (almost) 14 years old. I have never been banned before on any server.
As of writing this , i have not voted for the server, but I will try to vote soon after trying the server out. i have gone through the tutorial (and noticed the signs aren't working), and am acquainted with most of the server rules.I would appreciate it if i was whitelisted on this server, as i am asking now.

Thank you , and keep the server as good as i believe it is.
. Chain

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello,
This is ChainmailCreeper. I have been playing minecraft for years now, and i have great experience with the game.
I would like to join the HeroCraft server. I am (almost) 14 years old. I have never been banned before on any server.
As of writing this , i have not voted for the server, but I will try to vote soon after trying the server out. i have gone through the tutorial (and noticed the signs aren't working), and am acquainted with most of the server rules.I would appreciate it if i was whitelisted on this server, as i am asking now.

. Chain
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello,

. Chain
Accepted,
welcome to herocraft