• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft: The HARD CORE!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hey guys,

I wanted to give you an update - lets see where to start.

First off, I hate newegg, paypal, ASUS and anyone else who has crossed me the past two weeks. You cannot comprehend the amount of asshattery that has gone on with those companies. I've been on the line constantly (Even when at work) To fix THEIR issues with things we've purchased etc.

Secondly, I want to say - sorry I haven't been on every last moment of the day to slap down morons and ban those who need it ;) I'll be around more, I'm just a tiny bit burnt out from the first paragraph.

Thirdly, (third?) We will be having big changes to HeroCraft soon. Hopefully the website will make a large push and we'll get some much needed love in the graphic department. In addition to a make over - our coding team is pushing very hard for new inventory hooks that can recall on items equipped so we can get in a Heroes Plugin to restrict armor and complete Step 1 of "Heroes" RPG plugin. It will be a big push for us.

Fourth, PVP / PVE / Social building. THe multiverse will cater to us quite extensively - I still want PVP on the main map - but at the current stance of no professions to balance it - I'm feeling we need to move it onto its own map until we can bring back out professions. FFA will be the 'war' server whenever Professions do get implemented.

Fifth, we've been running since Oct 1st 2010. It's been a long journey and as I look back I like what I see - I know a lot of left the server either they 1) don't like me/staff 2) it's too hardcore (no hand outs!) or 3) reasons unknown and MC just bores them. I hope to appeal to everyone who likes minecraft - theres nothing I can do for those who only want to wreck people's fun. Sorry - this server is based around survival - not needless drama ;)

Sixth, If you feel anyone on our staff is acting out - please send me an email at [email protected] - it goes to my phone ;)

Your Emperor,
The Hated.