• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Terraria Server

Mikeman97

Wood
Lol, so my friend told me about this new game called Terraria! For those of you who haven't heard of it, its basically a 2D version of Minecraft, except soooo many more things to do. I was thinking we should create an official Herocraft Terraria server when support for servers becomes available. Think of the uberness!

If you wanna learn more about the game go to:

http://www.terraria.org

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I've been playing Terraria.

I hosted a game on my connection last night and I had, at the highest, 5 people or so. It was quite fun! Lots of monsters, different blocks, little things to mess with.

It would be a neat idea, but like Kainzo said, just not tuned enough for hosting an actual server.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Everyone beat the entire game in a week tops. Meaning, everyone has like 5 of every item in the game and can take on all 3 bosses at the same time solo. It's a really fun game but it will be a while before it has enough content to last a while and even then there is nothing to do but hoard items in the end. You can't really build cool structures like minecraft and I think the pvp is even worse than minecraft's. Pheonix blaster and you win. No dodging, it's 2d.

Really fun game for a bit but not good in the slightest for a long term dedicated server. Not even for a couple week server, really.