• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft Stimulus package. obamacare 2.0

downfall325

Legacy Supporter 6
One of the many frustrations we face is the dead economy. The lack of tools, godpicks, god shovels, god axes, as well as weapons enchanted bows etc. Its slightly frustrating when you have a town full of 65's with every profession under the sun maxd but no ones active. I suggest we put in a new vendor with basics, godpicks, god shovels, god axes, maybe even a black smith vendor that you can pay souls too for a repair? would regulate economy prices giving fixed variables, give the new players the equipment they so desperately need and wouldn't be hard to code at all..

Just a thought
#popcorn

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
One of the many frustrations we face is the dead economy. The lack of tools, godpicks, god shovels, god axes, as well as weapons enchanted bows etc. Its slightly frustrating when you have a town full of 65's with every profession under the sun maxd but no ones active. I suggest we put in a new vendor with basics, godpicks, god shovels, god axes, maybe even a black smith vendor that you can pay souls too for a repair? would regulate economy prices giving fixed variables, give the new players the equipment they so desperately need and wouldn't be hard to code at all..

Just a thought
#popcorn
ily down is smart

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I have always been a fan of an Admin market where items can be bought and sold. This creates a base price for players. Player markets would then be lesser to buy from and more expensive to sell to. This also will provide a way for players to make a quick buck if they don't care about the prices.

That being said, I do not believe a full max pick should be up for purchase, maybe a Unb III Eff III instead. We still need to value player trade and interaction above an Admin shop.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
I have always been a fan of an Admin market where items can be bought and sold. This creates a base price for players. Player markets would then be lesser to buy from and more expensive to sell to. This also will provide a way for players to make a quick buck if they don't care about the prices.

That being said, I do not believe a full max pick should be up for purchase, maybe a Unb III Eff III instead. We still need to value player trade and interaction above an Admin shop.
Jonsoon supporting player shops what is this? #bastion2k14

downfall325

Legacy Supporter 6
@Jonsoon it says i do not have permission to view that article. :(

I dont think putting godpicks in would be a horrid idea, it would set a cap on inflation and give enchanters/ merchants etc the opportunity to compete. everything from the server vendor would of course be priced up a tad just to give the player merchant a better chance of an actual sale if they do decide to stock the store etc.

Even runestones. I cant go to the nether to restock glowstone, quartz because theres never a necro,or runesmith selling runes on..
these are the problems we face :(