Max Legacy Supporter
- Aug 10, 2011
Herocraft Remastered Patch 1.04Most of the changes this week were already posted this week on discord as they were hotfixes. Sorry for the delay on the patch notes covid has been kicking my butt.
I have included the hotfixes posted on discord throughout the week into the post for our non-discord players.
- Added Basalt and Blackstone to mining exp.
- Added Tuff mining experience and copper ingot smelting experience
General and Balance changes:
- All of the conquests can now be captured as per normal
- Townships - Increased chance of generating Deepvein coal by the harvester
- PVP Township change - When in a Township, PvP is now disabled against players who are part of the defending Township. This means that invaders or other players not a part of the town CANNOT attack members of that town. However, members of that Township will still be able to attack invaders (and be attacked back after doing so) to prevent them from stealing or whatnot.
- Blacksmith - Repair now has a 10% chance to disenchant at level 50
- Miner - Superheat will now drop Deepslate when used while mining Deepslate and Cobbled Deepslate.
- Camouflage duration decreased to 12 seconds, cooldown of 20 seconds added, and mana cost of 120 added for Druid
- Fixed TradePack messages showing the incorrect tradepack and creator
- Fixed Hero Bounty and re-added to the server
- Boats can no longer be used if they are on the ground, certain entities cannot enter boats if the boat is on the ground