• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft: Races! Friday the 13th update!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Greetings Minecraft Heroes!
RELEASE AT 7PM CST FRIDAY 07/13/18

We at Herocraft would like to welcome you back to second major release!

Races
  • Four playable races with passive abilities.
  • Over time the passive abilities will be tweaked more for the race.
  • Attributes will be granted to races and changable as you level in a future patch.
  • Races cannot be easily changed. Resetting your player will not reset your race.
  • To change a race, you must find a Race Book to change or purchase one from the Platinum /Shop
    • Human - phsycal dmg increase + health pool increase
    • Highelf - range dmg increase + mana pool increase
    • Drow - mana regen increase + range damage increase
    • Orc - physicval dmg increase + stamina increase
New Atlas Map Expansion by 500R
  • To make more room for the new players, we're expanding the map!
  • The map will now be 5800R
Advanced Crafting Items
  • Advanced crafting systems have been created.
  • You can see the recipe list by shift + rightclicking a workbench
  • You can upgrade COMMON crafted items to UNCOMMON and beyond with an Apex of Time + the item

Class Coffers
  • Opening coffers from bosses now open the coffer with a much higher chance to be usable for by your current class.
Class Trainers
  • Fixed several trainers selling the wrong books.
Skill Books
  • Level 1 players start around 100hp and a Level 50 player will have upwards of 4K health.
  • Damages and healing scale as well.
Mobs
  • Several mobs have been tweaked for their AI and damage.
  • Bosses now snare and slow players to avoid being easily kited and outwitted.
PVP Future plans
  • Control Packs
    • These packs must be carried to their destination to collect coin, platinum and other rewards.
    • A player must carry a control pack all the way to the specified location without any teleports and no speed boosts.
    • When a player is carrying a control pack, they are highlighted and are slowed for the entire duration.
    • When a player starts a control pack mission, the server is alerted with the start and end locations.
    • If a player logs out with a control pack, the control pack will be dropped on the ground.
    • Only the player who turns in the control pack gets the exp, coins, and other rewards.
    • Players carrying a control pack may be attacked anywhere, even respawn points.
  • Race Wars
    • Races are mostly locked into the player, making a true racial system that will lead players in a rich pvp environment.
    • You will not be able to group, township, trade or speak with another players if they are an opposing race.
    • An opposing race will be PVP everywhere except for the initial spawn.

In case you missed it:
  • All classes have 20+ skills
  • A skill hotbar icon system exists for no-client required gameplay
  • Skills must be prepared with /hero skill prepare X
  • Each T1 class has 7 skill slots available. T2 classes when released will have additional slots.
  • Skills require memorization points to prepare and cannot be prepared in combat.

Patch Notes
All bosses now drop gear/armor of rarities up to Heroic (Level 4)
NPC Trainers are now fixed, right-clicking them will open up your skill purchase menu
Bosses now have a higher chance of dropping Uncommon to Heroic Loot
Gem stones now drop from T6 bosses.
T5 and T6 bosses are now more deadly and may require multiple people to take down
The tiered dungeon quests have been re-activated. Search for NPCs at spawn to get your quests!
Quick Shops will be enabled next restart to create player driven shops.
We have some balance changes coming in next restart. A bigger gap between caster / tank / support / melee in health and mana pools.
Item durability should be increased a good bit.
Made some changes to warp/mark/recall to have no mana cost.
ShadowKnight now has Taunt.
Hot fixed some item issues and attack speed problems with crossbows/bows/muskets
Uncommon+ Cloth/Light/Medium armor now drops from all bosses.
Please welcome TwistedMike as the newest mod for Herocraft!
All Common Weapons can now be purchased via /shop > items > class
Introducing COFFERS --- all bosses have a 100% chance to drop a coffer with loot inside! No more boss lag due to heavy set drop tables!
Mob difficulty has been lowered considerably. All tiers have had their level-ranges decreased. Spawn timers have been increased for all dungeon mobs. All basic mobs if spawned now have vastly lower health and damage. Boss timers have been increased slightly
Guards standing vigilant around New Atlas have now been made a bit more sociable.
Basic bows can now be used by Bards.
Fixed an issue where Heroic bows werent correctly creating.
Atlas Town Guards will now help protect the forest from the undying hordes of doom
Tomes now drop properly from all coffers.(edited)
Repair orbs are now available from coffers, these will help you repair your gear.
The advanced workbench recipes have been updated. Now 60+ craftable weps.
Shift + Click a workbench to see the advanced menu
There are now over 115 advanced crafting recipes
Repair orbs are now massively more common in coffers. Common items are now "very rare" (until we want to get rid of them completely)
Over 200+ advanced crafting items to be created. Elite mobs are dropping new materials for crafts!
Randomized the equipment found in Coffers a little more.
The Skill books dropped from higher end dungeons have been adjusted so non-usable books no longer drop.
Restricted Discord to Minecraft chat to donors and staff.
You are now able to show your item to chat without holding it directly. To do so simply use %item#% where # is the inventory slot that it is currnetly residing.

When a player does /hero reset - they now are sent back to the Tutorial.
Introduced the extended tutorial as an optional longer tutorial

Last edited:
would be cool if you are adding races if you add my called the unforgiving ram the lore they are a race from the deep nether forgotten about they want to redeem them selfs to the light how you would say well they use there darkness for good of course they can if class shdowkinght is chosen they can use darkness sweep were they can do a area damage 5 block in front left to right and dark spell caster like blood mage or necromancer level a bit quicker and as those classes or any spellcaster class they can use dark cover up to add more health to them like a shield for 30secs for 5 min 1 min max and cooldown 10 min and they are like a spell caster version of a brute strength like a orc (weaknesses light magic) since they are still using dark magic thats the race i want to add if you add it crdit me and me on my youtube chanel monkey james thanks i would be soo happy if you add it

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
would be cool if you are adding races if you add my called the unforgiving ram the lore they are a race from the deep nether forgotten about they want to redeem them selfs to the light how you would say well they use there darkness for good of course they can if class shdowkinght is chosen they can use darkness sweep were they can do a area damage 5 block in front left to right and dark spell caster like blood mage or necromancer level a bit quicker and as those classes or any spellcaster class they can use dark cover up to add more health to them like a shield for 30secs for 5 min 1 min max and cooldown 10 min and they are like a spell caster version of a brute strength like a orc (weaknesses light magic) since they are still using dark magic thats the race i want to add if you add it crdit me and me on my youtube chanel monkey james thanks i would be soo happy if you add it
Hahahahahaha

Currently, races only provide passive bonuses, and it would probably be best to not make anything from races class-specific. Also, races changing xp gain is probably a bad idea.
(btw this is probably not the best place to post ideas for new races; try creating a new post)

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
A few full stops and commas would help here