• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft Online

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
So I use herocraft on my iPad a lot, and tbh it's just annoying, and ugly. Could we please go back to how it was! I understand it may be an early version, but it's also harder to see recent posts etc.
Thanks a lot.
@Kainzo sorry for tagging, but I thought its mainly you who handles the forums etc.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Kainzo can you also add a mobile wiki to the mobile Heroccraft website? Because I like using the wiki a lot and I can't use it when I'm on my iPhone. I don't mean that you have to add everything from the wiki to the mobile wiki but instead maybe just show classes and their skills in a basic way. Thanks. If you can't do it thats fine.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
@Carlover1234 That'd require quite a bit of coding from the Web design team, and the mobile site you see for the main Herocraft website was already included, we didn't have to code any of that, so designing for multiple devices takes alot of time and probably won't be done yet

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
All I suggest is that they change the background color to the one they have on a computer. Using my iPhone, I can't see any posts that are written in white. Just a small concern.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It's not however, I just prefer how it was. Anyone else have any oth comments on this, or is it just me?
Just use the old template instead of making a thread. Go to Forum Templates to change between Mobile theme, HC theme, MC theme or Bunnycraft theme :3 I personally use Mobile theme, so much faster and simpler.