• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Herocraft How-To video series

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hello! And welcome to Herocraft How-To, an instructional video series to acquaint players both new and old the the mechanics involved in the Herocraft server! Each video will focus on a specific topic, and I will be adding more of them over time. Feel free to add suggestions for videos or comments on current ones.

Quickstart Guide:

Skills and Binds

Titles

Staff

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Yup, haha. If it ain't broke, don't fix it :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Adding more!

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
Very nice guides Alator :)
One thing: At the staff video when you were at the second last slide, I was half expecting that you also handeled PE's, what they are and when (aka if you notice a thing you know that only a mod can fix, like a hole in a Graveyard-area :p) and how you use them. Are you going to handle that in an other video or did you forget about it? :cool:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Petitions will be their own video. I do have a list of videos I plan to make, and may make more as I see fit.

Alator said:
  • Recognize and interact with Staff
  • Use the chat system
  • Submit a petition
  • Commands in the Heroes plugin
  • Skills and Binds
  • Titles
  • Specializations overview
  • Towns (I need to research this one, and will probably wait until I know all the kins have been dealt with)

Tomtm

TNT
Really great videos. It would have taken me forever to learn all this ingame.

Hexirious

Wood
Love the videos. despite reading the wiki, the skill binding video made it easier to understand actually being explained.