• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

herocraft confusion?

So I realize with the new Beta update might have caused problems or something but what actually happened? Will the server be up at the same port as the last one or diffrent? I dont want to have to downgrade my game.

Thanks-Relentless97

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Loads of people are using the downgraded client to play on the main map. I'm not going back to the previous version either, but if you can't live without Herocraft then there is no other choice.

In short, hmod died (this is what the server used before) and bukkit (its replacement) is not perfectly worky-worky. You can follow up on updates if you visit the Herocraft thread on the official MC forums. Apparently we're still waiting for LWC and realms. Once everything is sussed out, the main map will return to the default port (25565).

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
That's the whole idea of MC, yes. This downgrading exercise is only a temp solution to allow people to play until the recent build is stable on the SMP mod/plugin side.

Also, it's align=center for this forum engine. And a few codes are completely missing (probably needs more plugins installed so we have access to those e.g. /spoiler).

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
Herocraft test map up at herocraft.zapto.org for your up to date version needs. Be warned, it may not be up or be preforming to the best standards, but it gives Kain valuable data.

Login Lag is pretty bad currently and there are problems with invisible mods, enjoy!