• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Application

1. brycehunter.
2. Houston, Tx 30 yrs old.
3. No previous bans.
4. zachimon, cocobean0201
5. I am a great builder and have really cool ideas. I am really good at making redstone inventions, such as walkways, trapdoors, elavators and many more.
6. I heard about herocraft through word of mouth. Many of my friends play this server and I wanted to try it.
7. No I have not voted for herocraft, but I am going to right after I post this thread.
8. No other information.​

Apherdite

Queen Bee
We have a lot of talented redstone architects here... maybe if you could give us something that sets you apart from the crowd, or more about yourself/your goals, etc... that would really help the process along! Thanks! :)

Well, The main thing i would like to accomplish is to be in a large faction. I have heard about your plugins and i thought it would be really cool. I like to have big pvp battles with rival clans, and im a great role player. If there is anything else you would like to know, just post again.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.