• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Hero PVE Vs. PVP

Heruohtar

Legacy Supporter 7
I am excited about having a PVE map on its way but I wanted to make a suggestion I thought of.

We could attempt to create a toggle per individual on whether or not they are going to participate in PvP or PvE and not allow them to switch back and forth only on approval by staff.

That way we do not have to be segregated and can still play with pvp players without risk of unwarranted and unstructured combat and death except by those pervy Creepers of course.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I can understand why some people would want this, but i would prefer people be free to switch back and forth between the servers with some restrictions (such as no item transfer between worlds). I would encourage new players to level on the pve server in many cases but would hope many of them would be interested in trying pvp once they stand more of a chance to fight back.

Also, lava buckets are deadly in the hands of a no pvp flag player (who am i kidding they are just deadly period)

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I think the way it is being set up is you can play on both worlds but only your levels and souls will transfer. This way someone can play on both!