• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hero Craft Application - mrcats789

mrcats789

Dirt
It says I am banned from Hero Craft even though I have not ever been on the server. I am applying so that I can actually play and I don't know why I got banned I haven't even heard of the server and when I joined it said I was banned.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: mrcats789
  2. Location & Age: U.S. - 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: It says I am banned from your server when I haven't even been on it once?
  4. Referral(s): zeroninja565
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCm9
It says I am banned from Hero Craft even though I have not ever been on the server. I am applying so that I can actually play and I don't know why I got banned I haven't even heard of the server and when I joined it said I was banned.

What is your ban message?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Kicked whilst connecting to hub: You are banned from this server! Reason: Banned by an operator.

Never even been on I don't know why it's doing this!

:mad:

Your IGN shows up on a hacked account list. I will review your application and ask for a removal of the ban if everything checks out. Please be patient.

mrcats789

Dirt
Your IGN shows up on a hacked account list. I will review your application and ask for a removal of the ban if everything checks out. Please be patient.

Shouldn't be having this problem in the first place you will loose my service.

To explain those bans, me and my friends were going to servers that just opened and not much people were on. Some mods starting being rude to us so we broke rules. We were doing those things because they were being extremely rude.

So some bans you need to explain:

http://fishbans.com/u/mrcats789

But listen I just want to play I don't need to be some special rank. Am I signing up for some rank?

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

To explain those bans, me and my friends were going to servers that just opened and not much people were on. Some mods starting being rude to us so we broke rules. We were doing those things because they were being extremely rude.

But listen I just want to play I don't need to be some special rank. Am I signing up for some rank?

You are applying for the whitelist.

Normally you could play on the server via the greylist on our Ruins server. Based on the fact your IGN shows up on a hacked account list, you are banned from joining our server.

If you want the ban removed you will need to deal with my questions so I can feel you are indeed the owner of that account. If you do not like the process you are free to not play.

Now so everything matches, what is your correct date of birth?

mrcats789

Dirt
You are applying for the whitelist.

Normally you could play on the server via the greylist on our Ruins server. Based on the fact your IGN shows up on a hacked account list, you are banned from joining our server.

If you want the ban removed you will need to deal with my questions so I can feel you are indeed the owner of that account. If you do not like the process you are free to not play.

Now so everything matches, what is your correct date of birth?

7 / 24 / 99

Said that date so the website would let me in.

mrcats789

Dirt
Alright I'm done you have lost my service. This server is too difficult and has way too many precautions. To join a Minecraft server I should be able to join not sign up for a website and all this crap.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright I'm done you have lost my service. This server is too difficult and has way too many precautions. To join a Minecraft server I should be able to join not sign up for a website and all this crap.

Well normally you can just join and play via the greylist as I explained. Again since your name shows up on at least two different free name lists, and your account is flagged as a compromised account you need to go through the review.

Since you feel it is too difficult, I wish you well on your journey to find a server that best suits your needs. Have a fantastic day.