• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: xexorian

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: xexorian / 23 (24 soon!)

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Not quite a year, Since mid summer last year.

4. What's your favorite color?: Royal Purple

5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT -5:00 / Eastern Standard Time Zone
6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?:
youtube.com/xexorian
twitter.com/xexorian
https://plus.google.com/110453513817672291812/posts

7. What are your areas of Expertise?:

I help out with the spread of information as I can, and as I see it. I have managed to become a DHX banker and help the flow of the economy, I fool with graphics design, and know a good bit of mechanics and how programs work. I can record and have recorded video for Herocraft in the past. I enjoy doing all these things in my past time and intend to keep doing whatever I can to help out! :)

8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?:

Twitter I use rarely -- But I can check this once or twice a day to spread Herocraft.
Youtube I use more often. It notifies my email and I check it whenever I get replys or views.
Dielan has introduced me to google+ which I intend to help him spread influence on and get the word out!

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I talk about how Herocraft is NOT Minecraft as you know it to all my friends IRL already, everytime I have company over I show them features of the server and talk about updates and how AWESOME this server is. Several have played on Herocraft in the past, and present! =]