• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App:Super593

Super593

Glowstone
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:Super593/18

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:4-5 Years

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US):EST

5. What are your areas of expertise?:I'm pretty good at advertising,generally getting the word out. I can handle talking with people rather well and have done advertising on other websites/for videos and the like. Hence this is nothing new to me and I wanna contribute to the server.

6. Please select one team to apply for:Social

• Social (Keeping active discussions on our MCF thread & Advertising through social media)
  • Video (Promotional videos, video tutorials, event recording etc.)
    • Note: Being in one of the teams does not restrict you to doing work for that team only. For example, you can still make videos even if you are in the social team. Teams only decide what your main focus will be.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?I can use my skills to benefit Herocraft because I can really get out there and send the message, alongside actively bringing people into the server. Herocraft used to have this going on but now it doesn't. There's only like one other active herald and I wanna help out with this to be honest so we get more players.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:Nothing that you don't already know tbh